[Durham INC] Meeting Tonight: Agenda

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 09:43:19 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
Please remember our regular monthly meeting tonight, May 22, 7 p.m. at the NIS Conference Room at Golden Belt, Building #2, Third Floor.
We have a relatively short agenda, but some important topics.  If there is anything else, you would like to add, there should be time.  But please let me know.
Thanks.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham
DURHAM  INTERNEIGHBORHOOD  COUNCIL

Delegate’s Meeting, May 22, 2012

A G E N D A

I.	 Welcome and Introductions   7 p.m.

II.         Approval of the April Minutes

III.	 Appearance:  Drew Cummings and Mike Shiflett.

IV.	 Neighborhood Heroes Award and Ceremony:  Mike Shiflett, Bill Anderson & Tom
              Miller

V.         Membership Drive Task Force:  Dick Ford

VI.        Neighborhood Reports, Updates and Announcements
               A.  Old North Durham:  Duke Diet and Fitness Center
               B.  Duke Forest:  Stream Restoration, Clearcutting and Noise
               C.  Trinity Park:  Dry Cleaning Site Mitigation