[Durham INC] Does the Committee prohibit white candidates from their meeting(s)?

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:35:00 EDT 2012

The Friday night before the DCABP endorsement meeting, I was sent an
email informing me that the endorsement meeting was Saturday, but not
informed of a time or location. There was no reply to my emails asking
for that information. Hence, I could not attend the endorsement meeting.

Will Wilson

--
http://www.biology.duke.edu/wilson/
New Book: http://www.constructedclimates.org/