[Durham INC] FW: How are we doing survey from Neighborhood Improvement Services

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 16:45:40 EDT 2012

As mentioned at the delegate meeting last week, please complete the survey.

Subject: How are we doing survey from Neighborhood Improvement Services
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 16:43:07 -0400
From: Lynwood.Best at durhamnc.gov
To: pats1717 at hotmail.com; bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com

Please place on INC’s list serve.The City of Durham’s Department of Neighborhood Improvement Services (NIS) would like to know how we are addressing our customers’ needs. We need your help.  Please click on the link below to complete the survey.  The feedback from this survey will be used to better align NIS' services to your needs.  Deadline for completing this survey is June 11, 2012.https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GK3VBRK Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey.   Lynwood D. BestCommunity Engagement ManagerCity of DurhamNeighborhood Improvement Services101 City Hall PlazaDurham, North Carolina 27701P.919.560.1647 Ext. 34254F.919.560.1790 Lynwood.Best at durhamNC.gov