[Durham INC] Fwd: Great news: North Carolina has just taken the first step toward an amendment. Call now!

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Thu May 31 23:46:38 EDT 2012

The bills are more simply numbered S937 and H1201, for searching at
the General Assembly website..  S397 was introduced by Senator
Kinnaird of Orange, and had no co-sponsors as of late Thursday.  H1201
had four primary sponsors and eight co-sponsors, including Rep. Luebke
of Durham. It was referred by the House Speaker to the Rules
Committee, which is seldom good news nowadays for a Democrat-sponsored
bill.

Ed