[Durham INC] A perfect storm, Carl Kenney

Joy Mickle-Walker joymicklewalker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:34:27 EDT 2012

Christine,

Simply put you don't know what your talking about. Sorry. And I read
the emails. And I live it and know it. I REALLY suggest you read "Race
Matters":

Race Matters, written in early 1993, West explains his philosophy and
calls on Blacks, and whites, to understand that racism and race are
woven in American history and can never be eradicated without
understanding that “race matters” in everything we consider
“American.”

For a cliff notes breakdown: http://www.solidarity-us.org/node/3079

Then come back with an educated assessment and not just you asking
your black friends what they think...