[Durham INC] My blog has this response

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 01:14:04 EDT 2012

I'm sorry, I just realized I gave the wrong blog address in an earlier post.

You'll find my reply to Carl's blog post here:
http://designerbillboard.blogspot.com/

Christine Chamberlain

________________________________
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 07:41:10 -0700
From: bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Subject: Discussion on Race
To: christinebbd at yahoo.com; revcwkii at hotmail.com
CC: inc-list at durhaminc.org

Hi Folks,

As one of the INC listserv administrators, I'd respectfully like to
request that this dialogue be continued in a different venue:
 specifically I would like to suggest it continue at Carl's blog site
where there is space for readers to comment.

have read all of the posts, and I am not objecting to anything being
said.  I just don't think the INC listserv is the proper place for blog
posts and comments on blog posts. There are an amazing number of good
blogs in Durham.  If all of them started posting on the INC listserv,
and if all of the comments were added, everything else related to INC
would be drowned out.

The listserv is really
for news and announcements, and I'm willing to stretch the definitions
of news and announcements pretty far.   But this has gone beyond that.

Thanks.

John Martin, President
InterNeighborhood Council of Durham