[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution - Jeanne Lucas

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:35:00 EDT 2012

Since you asked, Melissa, I personally recommend supporting the Pauli
Murray Project and attending their events here in Durham. They continue to
provide a variety of spaces to discuss race, its past and present roles in
Durham, and finding ways to learn and grow in community. (And reading Pauli
Murray's books, especially Proud Shoes!)
http://paulimurrayproject.org/
Susan Sewell