[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution

Kelly J kjj1bg at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 07:25:07 EDT 2012

Ridiculous. In today's paper NHL says he's "neutral" on 751 and trying to "do his homework" and "make an informed decision." That homework--on the most divisive issue on the ballot--should have been done before he got into the race. It doesn't speak well to his political thought processes to say that now.

Just MHO.
Kelly

Sent from my iPhone. Take typos and autocorrect errors lightly please.