[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Jun 9 12:33:48 EDT 2012

Only  scanned that article, but I thought it said he was holding off being
"for or  against", until he has endorsements.

Seemed  backwards to me, since I thought endorsements were based on a
candidate's  positions on the issues at hand.

In essence  he's saying, "Endorse me and I'll vote which ever way your
group  wishes!"

To heck  with what's best for Durham County, he needs some endorsements.
That's a great  way to make decisions about Durham's future, or more
accurately, place the  decisions in the hands of those who've endorse him.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 6/9/2012 7:25:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,