[Durham INC] State legislature may force 751 project...pls send quick email to protect democracy

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 08:25:44 EDT 2012

http://blogs.newsobserver.com/bullseye/legislators-move-to-force-durham-on-751-south-water

This bill may come to a vote this morning. If it becomes law, Durham will be forced to provide water and sewer to 751 South and the project will go forward.

 Paul Luebke is planning to offer an amendment to the bill stripping out the 751 South provisions. Write to our legislators this morning—before it's too late. Tell them to support Paul's amendment and to vote NO on this. Their contact info is below.

Not sure about the actual bill number -- I have seen it as 382, 482, and 832.  It's an indicator of how much it is an attempt to sneak bad things through that there is this much confusion.

Thx again for caring.

And please pass the word on! Thx! Melissa (Rooney)

Mickey.Michaux at ncleg.net

Winkie.Wilkins at ncleg.net

Paul.Luebke at ncleg.net

Larry.Hall at ncleg.net