[Durham INC] Fwd: [TrinityPark] Epidemic of copper theft in Trinity Park

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 20 10:02:53 EDT 2012

FYI

>To: "'Trinity Park'" <TrinityPark at yahoogroups.com>
>Cc: <mike at mikewoodard.com>,
>         "'Eugene Brown'" <teton at earthlink.net>
>From: "John Dagenhart" <jdag at clappresearch.com>
>Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2012 07:08:07 -0400
>Subject: [TrinityPark] Epidemic of copper theft in Trinty Park
>

>Copper ground wires are being stolen off transformer poles in
>Trinity Park. I think it's an epidemic, but I've particularly
>noticed it in our neighborhood.
>
>I have seen this at several locations along Watts Street and along
>Englewood Ave.
>
>This is a potential problem for anyone supplied from these
>transformers. It's also a hazard to whoever is doing this.
>
>Please go out and find the transformer pole nearest your house.
>There should be a copper wire stapled to the pole going from the
>transformer to the ground. If there is a chunk missing about head
>high, wire has been stolen.
>
>Please call Duke Energy if you see this. It will be helpful to them
>and helpful to you.
>
>If you subscribe to other list serves, please share this.

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ellen-dagenhart/2/8a7/642
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com