[Durham INC] FW: North Carolina Statewide Bike and Pedestrian Plan

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 07:30:25 EDT 2012

This is a website where NC-DOT is collecting information about what people want for the future of bike and pedestrian opportunities  http://www.walkbikenc.com/

If nothing else, everyone should register and second this proposal:http://www.walkbikenc.com/what-is-your-vision-for-the-future-of-walking-and-bicycling-in-our-state/map-21-recommendations-for-starters
I also like this one:http://www.walkbikenc.com/what-changes-can-be-made-to-improve-safety-for-walking-or-bicycling-where-you-live-or-work/create-a-statewide-reporting-system-for-aggressive-drivers

Regards, pat