[Durham INC] National Night Out

Tom Miller tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 30 21:03:56 EDT 2012

Is Tuesday, August 7.  I urge everyone who reads this list to attend his or
her neighborhood's NNO event.  If your neighborhood doesn't have anything
going that night, well, then come to a Neighborhood Beergarden (ein
Nachbarschaft Biergarten) at my house, 1110 Virginia Avenue at 7 p.m.  There
will be plenty of beer, wine, and jolly comestibles.  There will also be
live music - a neighbor playing polkas on the accordion.  Look for the big
tent in the yard.

Sollten Sie Lederhosen oder ein Dirndl besitzen, so koennen Sie diese/s
selbstverstaendlich tragen.

Auch koennen Sie Ihren Lieblingsbierkrug mitbringen.

Tom Miller