[Durham INC] FW: Department Strategic Plan SWOC Survey

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 1 13:41:22 EDT 2012

there are only 5 questions.

Subject: Department Strategic Plan SWOC Survey
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:13:07 -0400
From: Wade.Griffin at durhamnc.gov

The Planning Department is preparing a Strategic Plan to guide us in aligning Department activities with the City and County Strategic Plans.  Part of the strategic planning process is to assess our strengths and weaknesses.  We have ideas about the strengths and weaknesses of our performance, but want to hear from our customers about their thoughts.  Please answer the following questions to tell us about what you think are our strengths and weaknesses.  We would appreciate your response before August 15, 2012. http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VDTF5BLPlanningswoccu Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act - A person with a disability may receive an auxiliary aid or service to effectively participate in city government activities by contacting the ADA Coordinator, voice 919-560-4197, fax 560-4196, TTY 919-560-1200, or ADA at durhamnc.gov, as soon as possible but no later than 48 hours before the event or deadline date.  Wade GriffinPlannerDurham City/County Planning Department101 City Hall PlazaDurham NC 27701Phone: 919-560-4137 x28229Fax    : 919-560-4641www.durhamnc.gov/departments/planning