[Durham INC] Conservation Contests: Grade 3-9

John Martin bulldurhamnc at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 13:50:03 EDT 2012

Hi,
Please forward this to your neighborhood listserv.
The Soil and Water Conservation District is sponsoring contests for students from Grades 3 through 9.  Student can enter directly, or they can work with their teacher to have an entire class enter.  Both students and teachers can win cash prizes.
Please see the attached file for more information.
John Martin, PresidentInterNeighborhood Council of Durham