[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution

Carl Kenney revcwkii at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:25:13 EDT 2012

This is part three of my series on riding the DATA.  My hope is that this series will facilitate conversations that will improve DATA and offer suggestions that will undo the rage felt by those who currently ride.  I hope that those willing to comment will consider doing so on my blog versus this listserve.  This is a matter of interest for Durham and the INC, but please don't get stuck on the issue of race and poverty. Ask, what would it take to inspire you to get on the bus.http://rev-elution.blogspot.com/2012/08/will-anyone-listen-to-pain-of-black-men.html