[Durham INC] Fwd: Postal Service delivery method swtich attempt

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 12:07:31 EDT 2012

Mr King,

Not so long ago we had our little pow wow regarding this unacceptable
practice, and gained your commitment that it would stop.

As pointed out below, the problem seems to persist, but only in certain
neighborhoods.
Is it the USPS policy or belief that folks in affluent neighborhoods
deserve a different quality of postal service?

The fact that many East Durham streets are now peppered with rural mail
boxes, (which look rather silly in an urban setting), indicates your Post
Office  is targeting neighborhoods of lower economic status. That elevates this
practice  well beyond "unacceptable", in fact even "Un-American" would
likely be too  kind.

Unsavory, unethical, unimaginable all come to mind - but perhaps "Criminal"
 is most appropriate.

Since these employees are supposedly under your control, it's time you
explained to the citizens of Durham how this "accident" continues on your
watch.

Bill Anderson