[Durham INC] FW: Goose Creek

chloe palenchar cpalenchar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:52:22 EDT 2012

Anyone on INC have any additional ideas of how Kate should follow up with this?

thanks,

-chloe

Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 21:09:12 -0400
Subject: [Old East Durham] Goose Creek
From: kdemayo at gmail.com
To: oldeastdurham at googlegroups.com

Hey neighbors,I was walking on E. Main St over Goose Creek today and noticed that the water in the creek was black. I walk back and forth this way often between our house on Cherry Grove and our office on Vine Street and have never noticed the water looking like this. I've attached a picture for reference. Anyone have any insight into this? I already reported it to the Division of Water Quality and will call Neighborhood Improvement Services tomorrow. Any suggestions of where else to report it?

Thanks for your help with this!Kate

--

Please sign all emails with your name and address.

Keep it friendly and generally neighborhood or neighborhoodly related.

Make sure you reply directly to the person and not the group for personal replies.

Groups "Old East Durham" group.