[Durham INC] Postal Service delivery method swtich attempt

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 31 20:02:28 EDT 2012

I'm appalled at the mass deletion of 2600 emails. Perhaps the
judicious application of filters would be helpful.

At 02:44 PM 8/31/2012, TheOcean1 at aol.com wrote:
>Mr King
>
>As promised, I'm sending this email to you as well as the
>neighborhoods, and if you'll "reply to all", President John Martin
>will share any comments from you with the neighborhoods, too.
>
>In our conversation, I also promised to relay what was said, and
>will do my best to be accurate. If you disagree with any of my
>recollections of this call, you're invited to correct them.
>
>You said you'd take care of the address that received the letter.
>Please keep us posted as to exactly what that entails.
>
>You said you had missed the original email because you had 2600
>emails upon your return from vacation, and that bogs down your
>laptop, so you mass deleted them.
>
>You said {and we disagreed on this point} that the USPS has the
>right to independently decide to change the mode of delivery. You
>seemed to couple that right with how long a property has been
>vacant, citing a five year vacancy as an example.
>
>I encouraged you to join the INC listserv so that you can
>communicate directly with Durham neighborhoods. You said you might
>do that because of a consistent problem with garbage bins slowing
>down mail delivery on garbage day. I suggested this was a fine
>example of how being able to send a message city wide might benefit
>the postal service.
>
>We look forward to your reply,
>
>Bill Anderson

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/ellen-dagenhart/2/8a7/642
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com