[Durham INC] Postal Service delivery method swtich attempt

Mike Woodard mike at mikewoodard.com
Fri Aug 31 19:29:48 EDT 2012

My research, done three times and confirmed by USPS officials in DC, is very clear that the local postmaster or a local stationmaster cannot change the mode of delivery unilaterally. He or she is bound by the postal regulations, which are a big deal to change. And I'm certain if the USPS attempts to undertake such a move, we could find plenty of support in our Congressional delegation.

Mike Woodard
Email: mike at mikewoodard.com
Web site: www.mikewoodard.com
Mobile: 919.599.5143