[Durham INC] re sewage spills

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 14:49:03 EDT 2012

I agree with you as well, Susan. However, we need more inspection of our sewer pipes and clean-up when necessary. Right now, people (including city services) only pay attention when its a crisis situation...and, my experience is that, when citizens provide information in this regard, they are pat on the shoulder and little is done, or they are told that it is the private property owners' responsibility to fix the problem.

Melissa