[Durham INC] INC Resolution on Proposed University-College Zoning

Medlin, Steve Steve.Medlin at durhamnc.gov
Sun Sep 30 12:13:15 EDT 2012

Good afternoon Mr. Martin,

The Durham City Council adopted the University/College-2 (UC-2) zoning district regulations on September 4th at their regular meeting. The adopted regulations did include a limitation that the UC-2 district can only be applied to public universities and colleges.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss.

Sincerely,

Steven L. Medlin, AICP
Planning Director
Durham City-County Planning Department