[Durham INC] Last week to register to vote

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 8 16:48:06 EDT 2012

Friday is the last day to register or update your registration to vote on November 6.  Three easy step:
Go to https://www.ncsbe.gov/VoterLookup.aspx?Feature=voterinfo and enter your name to see if you are already registered.If you are registered and the information is still accurate, thank you.  You still might want to go half-way down the page and click on "my smaple ballot" since with re-districting, you may have some new races to vote in.If you think you should be registered but aren't there, it is probably something simple like someone typed you in as a 1-L Michele instead of a 2-L one.  You might want to plan on voting one-stop (I'll send out more information on that next week, when it starts).If you aren't registered or there is something that needs to be updated in your registration, go to Step 2 or plan on going to early voting.You can get a registration on line at http://www.ncsbe.gov/content.aspx?id=1&s=1.  Make sure you sign it and fill in all the required blanks.Mail to Durham County Board of Elections (PO Box 868, Durham, N.C. 27702) with postmark no later than October 12.
More information:  http://www.durhamcountync.gov/departments/elec/Voter_Registration_Information.html
Regards, pat