[Durham INC] S. Durham Residential Cell Tower meeting: Oct 11, 2012 (7 PM, South Regional Library)

chloe palenchar cpalenchar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 14:48:35 EDT 2012

I'm not educated enough on this specific tower, but I would say there is a place for government jurisdiction in this-- this is a case on someone doing something on their land that may effect their neighbors: there are concerns both about health and aesthetics. Again, I'm not passing judgement on the validity of those concerns. Simply pointing out that this is exactly what government should help with-- protect your property from being negatively affected by actions of your neighbors and conversely protecting your rights to do what is reasonable on your property if it does not affect your neighbors.

-chloe