[Durham INC] Resident Survey for Durham's Strategic Plan Update

Blalock, Amy Amy.Blalock at durhamnc.gov
Mon Oct 22 09:54:19 EDT 2012

SENT ON BEHALF OF THE CITY MANAGER THOMAS J. BONFIELD:

Dear Resident:

We need your help!  Already, it's time to update "Durham's Got It!", the
City of Durham's Strategic Plan.  Together, over the past two years,
we've accomplished a lot including:

*         Improved officer safety and response time to Priority 1 calls
by installing Automatic Vehicle Locators (AVL) in all marked patrol cars

*         Established a partnership targeted at revitalizing Southside
neighborhood

*         Implemented and created technology (dashboard) that supports
the strategic plan

While the Strategic Plan update will reflect completed as well as new
initiatives and assess current measures, another vital part of this
update is getting your thoughts about how we're performing as an
organization.  In other words, we want to know how you think we're doing
and what you believe are the upcoming issues we'll need to address.

I am asking you to take few minutes to complete this short survey at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HPRYHKSdurhamstakeholdersurvey2012.  This
is important as we plan our next steps.  As a part of this overall
update, we'll also be getting feedback from employees, stakeholders and
we'll be meeting with City Council members in the coming weeks.

Again, please take a few moments to complete the survey by November 2.
If you have any questions, please contact Strategic Initiatives Manager
Jay Reinstein at (919) 560-4111 or Jay.Reinstein at DurhamNC.gov.

Thanks in advance for your continued support that has made our Strategic
Plan a vital part of how we do business every day to serve our
community.

Remember, Durham's Got It!

Best regards,

Thomas J. Bonfield