[Durham INC] FW: Reminder -- Public Hearing on Long Range Transportation Plans

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:11:31 EST 2012

I can't get to this, and don't particularly have any comments on this.

Subject: Reminder -- Public Hearing on Long Range Transportation Plans
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 14:46:42 -0500
From: Andrew.Henry at durhamnc.gov

A Public Hearing on Long-Range Transportation Plans Why did I get this email?The Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization (DCHC MPO) is inviting all citizens to review and comment on draft transportation plans.  You have participated in past MPO events so the MPO welcomes your continued involvement. Public Hearing – Citizens can provide feedback to local elected officials (Transportation Advisory Committee); Wednesday, November 14, 2012, at 7:00PM in the Committee Room (2nd Floor of Durham City Hall, 101 City Hall Plaza).  Persons with disabilities will be accommodated -- provisions must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting. How can I participate?There are other options for participating, including: www.dchcmpo.org -- Web site provides: §  A description and presentation (tables and maps) of the draft plans – See “Draft Long-Range Plans Released for Public Comment” or use this link:http://www.dchcmpo.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=35§  An email link for making comments. Copies of the Draft Plans – Copies of the plans are available for review at the City of Durham Transportation Division, and the Planning Departments and public libraries of the member jurisdictions (i.e., Durham, Orange, and Chatham counties, City of Durham, Towns of Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and Hillsborough).  Electronic copies are available on the MPO Web site. Who can I contact?Comments and questions should be directed to:                Andy Henry, City of Durham, Transportation Department               101 City Hall Plaza               Durham, NC  27701               E-mail:  andrew.henry at durhamnc.gov    Phone:  (919) 560-4366, ext. 36419