[Durham INC] list of organizations to help the homeless/needy

Will Wilson willwilsn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:02:32 EST 2012

I've always thought that such organizations should "sell" tickets or
coins (or something like that) to donors (ten "tickets" for $20 or
whatever). Donors could hand these out to folks at the stoplights, an
these folks could only redeem them at the foodbanks, shelters, etc. If
those folks threw them away, the organizations still benefit and the
donor benefits from trying.

Just a thought. Does something like that already exist?

Will

--
http://www.biology.duke.edu/wilson/
New Book: http://www.constructedclimates.org/