[Durham INC] list of organizations to help the homeless/needy

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 19:34:06 EST 2012

I feel  guilty for not moving as fast as possible on the Durham Can You
Spare A Change  collaboration, but it is actually moving.  I could use some
help, so  contact me off line.

It will  eventually supply all that seems needed here as far as
information.

Please  stay the course Melissa, cash given directly is still a step
backwards.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 11/30/2012 6:52:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,