[Durham INC] [durhamenviro] where to recycle packing shells -- packing stores

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 4 16:23:04 EST 2012

I've taken plastic peanuts to the packing store on Martin Luther King Blvd, near the Harris Teeter

From: mwshiflett at hotmail.com
To: durhamenviro at yahoogroups.com; inc-list at rtpnet.org; nrtheastcreekstreamwatch at yahoogroups.com
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:02:19 -0500
Subject: Re: [Durham INC] [durhamenviro] where to recycle packing shells --	packing stores

For years,  I've picked up used packing
materials including all types of peanuts, bubble wrap and plain cardboard boxes
for reuse at American LAbor in our shipping department.

I am always glad to stop by and pick these up after
the Holidays or whenever you find yourself with them and are not able to use
them (but please don't throw them away)!

Mike Shiflett
919 368 7329