[Durham INC] RESEND HUMAN RELATIONS AWARD WITH PDF ATTACHMENT

donald lebkes dll-sjl at frontier.com
Fri Jan 11 09:41:23 EST 2013

Resending early announcement with a pdf attachment added.

I'm Don Lebkes a Commissioner on the Human Relations Commission(HRC) for the City of Durham.  The HRC mission is to improve race and human relations in the City of Durham by: working to eliminate discrimination in the areas of employment, housing and public accommodations; and to prioritize community outreach and educational activities to meet the needs of our citizens.

The HRC is holding its annual award ceremony on Feb. 21, 2013 at the Hayti Center beginning at 6 PM.  This program is free and open to the public.  Attached you will find the application for the four categories that will be awarded.

I represent the Colony Park Community at the PAC3 and INC meetings.  Therefore I'm sending this announcement on the PAC and INC list serves.  I'm asking all members to send along this information to the Communities that they represent.  This way individuals and groups will be able to be nominated to receive this awards.  Award deadline is Feb. 4, 2013.

Thank you all for your service to Durham.
Don Lebkes