[Durham INC] City of Durham Water Management video (~6 mins)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 08:32:55 EST 2013

This is a well done video. Let's hold Durham Water Management and Planning up to their stated standards. And for anyone who still claims that Jordan Lake is not Durham's water supply (not that this should matter in our protection of its quality), here's a direct statement to the contrary:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxxLnrfOO0U&feature=youtu.be
I sure would love to see more infill development and less clear-cutting and mass-grading.I spent the night of my birthday alone at the Marriott in downtown Durham (gift from my hubby). The interior of that hotel is beautiful. And I walked to Mateo for a solo dinner. I was delighted at the downtown bustle but surprised at the few and small pockets of businesses where people and good lighting are present. I know we've come a long way, but we still have such a long way to go.
Melissa (Rooney)