[Durham INC] Partners Against Crime District 3 - Free CPR/AED Classes and Certification

Patricia Burchett burchett.p at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:11:09 EST 2013

Greetings,

The City of Durhams Police Departments' Partners Against Crime District 3
is offering [almost] Free CPR/AED training and certification. I've attached
the announcement and instructions to sign up. Your spouses, family members,
friends, and fellow staff are all welcome to attend. Please help spread the
word !!

Let me know if you have any questions - I'll be glad to help.

Hope you are able to make it to 'class' - see you there !
--
Regards,

Co-Facilitator, Patricia Burchett
Partners Against Crime District 3
919.489.3742 (H)
919.599.0353 (C)
Burchett.P at gmail.com

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify me immediately by replying to this
message and then delete this message from your system.
You are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution and/or
reproduction of this message and/or any attachments by unintended
recipients is unauthorized and may be unlawful. Furthermore, although I
have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, I advise you to perform your own virus checks on any attachment to
this message. I do not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses.
*Updated August 2012*