[Durham INC] Tonight's Agenda: INC Meeting, January 22, 2013

Mel mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 10:38:25 EST 2013

I felt compelled to let you all know that I have a mtg regarding a fertilizer use survey tonight and cannot make the INC mtg.

I am particularly sorry that I will miss Bill and Mike's item on DSC (Durh can you spare a change?) Just last week I made a note to write an article around that topic.

Unfortunately, my intention to compile a list of orgs (that exist to help the homeless and people who are hard-up) has remained just that -- an intention.

I think the mtg is going to be very interesting tonight, and I thank John Martin for being the good INC pres that he is.

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney, Ph. D.
Durham, NC, USA
mmr121570 at yahoo.com

All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle.
~St. Francis of Assisi