[Durham INC] Tonight's Agenda: INC Meeting, January 22, 2013

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 10:46:15 EST 2013

Look no  further, Melissa

_http://www.canyouspareachange.org/_ (http://www.canyouspareachange.org/)

That's why  the website was an essential part of the campaign, since the
brochure directs  folks to it.

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 1/22/2013 10:40:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mmr121570 at yahoo.com writes:

I felt compelled to let you all know that I have a mtg regarding a
fertilizer use survey tonight and cannot make the INC mtg.

I am particularly sorry that I will miss Bill and Mike's item on DSC  (Durh
can you spare a change?) Just last week I made a note to write an  article
around that topic.

Unfortunately, my intention to compile a list of orgs (that exist to help
the homeless and people who are hard-up) has remained just that -- an
intention.

I think the mtg is going to be very interesting tonight, and I thank John
Martin for being the good INC pres that he is.

Cheers,
Melissa

Melissa Rooney, Ph. D.
Durham, NC, USA

_mmr121570 at yahoo.com_ (mailto:mmr121570 at yahoo.com)

All the darkness in the world cannot put out a single candle.
~St. Francis of Assisi

On Jan 22, 2013, at 10:20 AM, Interneighborhood Council