[Durham INC] illegal letters in the mail box

Christine Chamberlain christinebbd at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 12:07:02 EST 2013

I thought I'd offer a suggestion.  This is an ongoing problem, which you've tried to remedy in the past using the same effort, which is to write a well written request that the illegal letters stop.  What I'd like to suggest is sending a cease and desist letter, sent through the court system or an attorney.  I'm not an attorney, I don't know how to send a cease and desist letter, perhaps someone with more knowledge can offer their opinion?

It must feel as if you're reinventing the wheel time and time again, I'm hoping to relieve the frustration.  You have the support of many.  The letters aren't even written on the postal service letterhead, besides not having a signature.

Christine Chamberlain