[Durham INC] Fwd: question/ideas

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 10:42:15 EST 2013

Very nice to see this initiative move from running to actually getting off the ground :-)
LOVE the list of orgs -- will print several copies and carry it with me.
If I were writing the pamphlet I would specifically state that, 'If you feel the need to directly hand something to someone in need, print out this list of agencies that are available to help them (including contact info) and give them a $3 calling card."
Thanks Bill and everyone else who continue to work persistently on this issue...
Melissa (Rooney)