[Durham INC] Please save the date: Lawn Clinic -- March 30

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 07:34:38 EST 2013

Or....  How I Stopped Torturing My Yard and Saved the Lakes
Our lawns are greening up and getting full of robins, so you might be thinking about what you want to do differently this year in your yard.  For example, as we try to reduce nutrients going into our lakes, can you make a difference by using the best times to fertilize, and making sure you aren't spreading more fertilizer than you need to?
The Durham County Soil and Water Conservation District and the Sierra Club will be having a lawn clinic in Trinity Heights on the afternoon of March 30th.
Regards, Pat Carstensen