[Durham INC] Bill That Limits Housing Improvements Moves to the House Floor

Ed Harrison ed.harrison at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 6 17:37:22 EST 2013

This nasty piece of legislation had some discussion by the INC list in recent days. This is a press release from the NC Sierra Club that states a number of reasons it needs to be stopped.  Stopping it is also a top priority of the NC League of Municipalities, of which the City of Durham (via Cora Cole McFadden and a number of staff people) is an active member. I believe there are enlightened homebuilders who oppose this legislation.

Ed Harrison