[Durham INC] Fw: Next Neighborhood Pride Alliance Meeting - Do you want to know about the new developments within the Durham Housing Authority?

M. W. Shiflett - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 22 15:46:16 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: Best, Lynwood
Sent: Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:51 PM
Subject: Next Neighborhood Pride Alliance Meeting - Do you want to know about the new developments within the Durham Housing Authority?

Do you want to know about the new developments within the Durham Housing Authority?

Well, we will have Shannon McLean, Director of Development/Real Estate Strategies of Durham Housing Authority/Development Ventures Incorporated, as our guest speaker at our next Neighborhood Pride Alliance Meeting.

Please attend our next Neighborhood Pride Alliance Meeting which is scheduled for Thursday, March 28, 2013, at 5:30 pm. The meeting location is 807 E. Main Street, NIS Conference Room 3rd Floor, Suite 2-300.

Attached are the meeting notes from our last meeting that was held on Thursday, March 12, 2013.

We will also have a short presentation from Delilah Donaldson, Human Relations Manager, Neighborhood Improvement Services during our next meeting.

If you have any questions, please contact Mike Shiflett at mwshiflett at hotmail.com  or Lynwood Best @ Lynwood.best at durhamnc.gov

Lynwood D. Best

Community Engagement Manager

Neighborhood Improvement Services, City of Durham

807 E. Main Street, Suite 2-300

Durham, North Carolina 27701

P 919-560-1647 ext. 34254

F 919-560-1790