[Durham INC] Study about Rail Road Crossings in Durham

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 01:11:19 EDT 2013

To reach  as close to the perfect conclusion as possible, the city and its
citizens  will need to hit a balance between what the railroad wants, and wha
t the people  want.

I'm just  guessing, but that will probably mean concessions that seem
insane to us  regarding certain intersections like Ellis Rd, in exchange for
things far more  important to the majority of us, such as creating trails
downtown from  unused tracks.

Bill  Anderson

In a message dated 4/26/2013 10:40:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,