[Durham INC] underground power line story

Angel Romero aromero at ibiblio.org
Sat May 25 05:52:30 EDT 2013

Just an FYI for those interested in this issue. Spanish power company
Iberdrola announced today an investment (yes, they call it an
investment) of 400 million euros to bury 125 kilometers of  high voltage
power lines and 16 substations. The reclaimed surface area will be used
as green space, social or recreational centers, residential and office
space. That's what I call entrepreneurial spirit. Obviously, this can be
done despite what our backward thinking regional power companies are
telling us.

If you read Spanish, the story is at
http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2013/05/24/madrid/1369400075.html

Angel Romero