[Durham INC] underground power line story

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 08:03:17 EDT 2013

THere is also this story about burying power lines in DC.  Note that it will cost residential consumers up to $3.25 a month and doesn't deal with the little power lines along the roads, just the high-voltage ones.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/15/us-usa-power-washington-idUSBRE94E10X20130515