[Durham INC] FW: [whhna-list] Bogus mailbox letters

Leslie Page leslie at westdurhamrealty.com
Wed May 29 10:19:16 EDT 2013

I believe my issue was resolved this morning.  I spoke with Gloria, station
manager of the West Durham Station, who was quite rude.  To quote her, "You
don't get to decide where the mailbox goes.  The Post Office gets to
decide."  I challenged her on this point and she immediately forwarded me to
her Supervisor, Tenille Powell.  Ms. Powell was very helpful and said that
she would get the hold removed and accumulated mail delivered.  I sent her
copies of the notices the tenant received so that she could speak directly
with the carrier.

It sounded to me like there is not clear communication about this issue
between upper management and station managers and carriers, or, the station
mgr./carriers are choosing to disregard what they are being told because
there are apparently no consequences to doing so...

Leslie S. Page
REALTOR, Broker, Owner
West Durham Realty, LLC
2106 Sprunt Ave., Durham, NC 27705