[Durham INC] Asking again --

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 28 18:38:36 EDT 2013

Come on people... Vote for Lowes Grove Middle School (27713) for the GiveWithTarget program, and please do it right now (takes literally 5-10 sec).

Here's the link:
http://givewith.target.com/school/62949

All you have to do is click on the link that beside 'Lowes Grove Middle School' that says "vote".

That's it! It will ask to access your Facebook account, but this is just to prove that you are an actual person and to ensure that you cannot vote more than 1ce per week.

Target is already 1/3 of the way to 5M and, once they get there, the gig is up. No more voting. EACH of your votes is worth $1 for our school once we reach 25. But, despite the Facebook postings and emails to hundreds of people, I have only been able to muster 18 votes -- thanks for those who have voted, btw.

Please help us! We really need the money.

And, remember, that LGMS is now a STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Math) Magnet School, and one of their primary 'Gateways to Technology' is Environmental Science (Sustainability and Engineering). So this info is quite applicable to the DurhamEnviro and Streamwatch listservs.

Please pass it on.

I am aiming at 2500 signatures by this Friday.

Please help me show my new PTA board that we can do this thing!

Thanks,
Melissa (Rooney)