[Durham INC] We are half-way through early voting

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:50:20 EDT 2013

At the Board of Elections Office, 706 W. Corporation St., Durham, NC 27701
Saturday, Sept 28: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Sunday: CLOSED
Monday, September 30, 2013 - Friday, October 04, 2013: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday, October 5: 9:00 AM - 1:00

I've heard that the number who have voted is in the 100's so far, so a lot of people still have an opportunity to vote.

This year, you can still register at early voting.  If you need to look up your current voter information:  https://www.ncsbe.gov/VoterLookup.aspx

Two reasons to go do early voting:
1) You wouldn't want the people who want to restrict voting to think we don't care.
2) The General Assembly this year changed the rules on getting local environmental laws, to require a unanimous vote if we want to strengthen our rules.  So it only takes one joker in the deck to stop regulations to limit the mud in our water, the crud in our water and the thuds of noise pollution in our back yards.

Regards, pat