[Durham INC] Candidate Forum Questions

Richard Ford rbford at aim.com
Tue Oct 8 12:56:47 EDT 2013

The INC-LWV forum is next Tuesday Ovtober 15

Please submit any forum questions for the candidates you wish to be considered to me at rbford at aim.com and NOT to the entire list. I will share your submissions with the forum committee

Please note that the same questions will be answered by all candidates so do not submit questions that are directed to particular candidates or offices

Thanks for your help.We look forward to seeing you at the City Council Chambers next week where Kohn Martin will Act as moderator

When today's primary results are in we will send an email announcement for the forum which we ask you to share with your friends and post on your listservs

Don Lebkes
Dick Ford
INC Forum Chairs

Sent from my iPhone