[Durham INC] INC Nuisance Abatement Committee - Tuesday (Nov 12) @ 7:00pm

Peter Katz peterkatz01 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 15:55:04 EST 2013

Hello INC Folks,

   FYI: The INC Nuisance Abatement Committee is scheduled to meet next
Tuesday (Nov 12th) at 7:00pm at 401 E. Trinity.

  During the initial meeting I'd like to discuss and formulate the structure
and goals of this committee.  My priors are that this committee be active
for a finite period of time and that we 1.) assemble some metrics and case
studies to get a sense of the impact and prevalence 2.) compile resources
and information to assist neighbors in Durham in addressing nuisance issues
3.) identify recommendations on ways that existing protocols of addressing
nuisance in Durham can be improved.  Anyone is welcome to participate in
this committee, you do not need to be an active INC member or neighborhood
delegate.

  Please let me know if you should have any questions and thank you for your
interest in this committee!

Best,

Peter Katz

INC nuisance abatement committee chair