[Durham INC] Reminder: Support Lowe's Grove Middle School and stay HEALTY this holiday season!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 13:09:32 EST 2013

There are only 5 more days left in the LGMS citrus fundraiser.
The Lowe's Grove Middle School PTA gets ~50% of the money you spend.

You can easily order online using the link below (select local (free) delivery if you live in the Triangle; otherwise you can pay minimal shipping costs to have your Florida oranges brought straight to your door):

https://www.floridaindianrivergroves.com/orderFundraising_pre11.asp?OrgId=972475

I am still trying very hard to make $ (while maintaining my integrity) for our recently reinstated PTA, so that we can play an active role in making this public school one of the best STEM schools in the Triangle.

Purchase your Florida oranges from the LGMS PTA and stay healthy this holiday season!

Thank you for your help and for your participation in your child's education.
Sincerely,
Melissa
P.S. If you don't mind emailing me and letting me know that you ordered, that would help me know in advance how many deliveries I will be making.

Melissa Rooney, Ph.D.
LGMS-PTA president