[Durham INC] Public input needed on proposed fare increase .

Hillary Honig Ensminger hbeans at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 13 16:30:30 EST 2013

 Public Input Needed :
CAT and Triangle Transit Propose Fare Increase
If approved, fares would go up .25 in 2014 and 2015.
 Capital Area Transit (CAT) and Triangle Transit have proposed fare increases in 2014 and 2015 as a possible solution to offset rising cos.

A rate increase may result in a drop of ridership .
A drop in use of  public transit may result in a drop in overall funding  of Area Transit.
We cannot afford a serious set back to improving public transit in the Triangle .

We encourage you to provide your feedback online. Please let us know what you think about the proposed fare increases by filling out an online comment form.
https://gotriangle.wufoo.com/forms/mav3rka04ku9q8/

 For information on public meetings and  to view the  CAT site on rate increase to bus fare in the Triangle ,visit :
http://clicks.skem1.com/trkr/?c=2926&g=2226&p=3e31a49173aacc4fde31fbddb12853d7&u=391529a1106e8090e69fbea30c050249&q=&t=1

No virus found in this message.