[Durham INC] FW: [INCexecutivecommittee] Fwd: TC1200012

Scott Carter carterjs at us.ibm.com
Tue Dec 10 10:50:14 EST 2013

Hi Deb,

Your concern is noted.   I have the same concern.   However, Pat has
pointed out that the window for commenting on this issue is very small and
does not
allow us to handle this resolution through our standard process.    So we
are forced into some type of expedited process if we want to make any
comment.

Scott

Scott Carter
__O
Project Manager, IBM xSeries OEM Sales & Operations
_'\<,_
phone: (919) 543-2436   t/l:  8-441-2436   fax: (919) 486-0380  email:
carterjs at us.ibm.com        (_)/ (_)
address:  IBM,  Dept 8R0A / Bldg 205 / Rm L109,  3039 Cornwallis Rd, RTP,